- Integration of a minimum 4kg payload robotic arm on the Delivery Robot.
- Trial on Delivery Robot equipped with Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) to navigate around an EMSD office to deliver documents/materials with positioning accuracy of +/- 3cm within 5 meters.
- The Delivery Robot shall construct an electronic map using simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) for navigation within the EMSD office.
- Safely avoiding persons/object at full speed with loading not less than 30kg.
- Able to pass through corridors at 75cm width.
- The Delivery Robot shall be able to move to designated location to pick and place object / material.
- Battery supporting full load operation of 8 hours or more.
- Connect to wireless network (e.g. WiFi, Bluetooth) to follow web-based programme, send and receive commands, messages, and monitor its real-time location.
- Equipped with temperature, humidity, air quality and light sensors for environmental monitoring and transmission back to server for storage.