A prototype of automatic drone-based surveillance and inspection system shall be designed, developed, constructed, tested and commissioned with appropriate types of cameras, imaging processing unit and analytics. The UAV system should include following features:
- To spot and approach any person leaving the site boundary;
- To alert the control panel / duty officer when a capsized crafts is detected;
- To patrol the boundary or preset route automatically;
- To be equipped with warning lights and speaker for live and pre-recorded messaging to users afloat;
- To work in windy, foggy conditions;
- Compatible with multi-controllers;
- Data Security Measures and public concern on privacy for transmission of data (photos, videos, control signals, coordinates etc.) between ground control station and UAV.