- A solution for managing private or public LoRaWAN IoT infrastructure and device components to support application deployment
- A Network Server (LNS) platform solution that ensures a reliable wireless link and service between multiple gateways and multiple end devices, directing the data received from or send to them by relevant applications.
- This LNS allow to monitor, optimize, manage and troubleshoot the gateways as well as end devices communications, through easy configuration and setting of requested network QoS
- This LNS supports all LoRAWAN compliant devices (standard specifications 1.0 and latest versions) which includes A, B and C devices classes. It also support different gateways and device suppliers with readily available firmware.
- It supports multiple output formats through APIs (e.g. MQTT, HTTPS push, Restful). It integrates with any software applications to transfer packets to/from application servers.